[Translators-l] [Wikimedia-l] We have an awesome Translation Tools....made for English speakers first

Bohdan Melnychuk base-w at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 27 08:14:55 UTC 2014

Sorry for a bit offensive-could-be mood:
Why not like an accusation? You've developed TUX which is less
functional than tux=0 (no edit summary, no work on mobiles, slower work,
no editing two units simultaneously, urge to develop strabismus to use
translation helpers efficiently (but still scrolling won't allow working
as in tux=0) and so on - I may continue) which even can't be permanently
disabled via preferences but you waited for years for some random
student to make the feature. IMHO accusation is well justified — don't
be so "do-not-criticize-us"ous.

If it's now possible to have Translate for translatable pages in other
langs than en it's quite great news — I think for instance chapters'
wikis will want to have it.

27.08.2014 10:16, Bence Damokos написав(ла):