[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: (short) Tech News #35 (2014)

Bohdan Melnychuk base-w at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 22 15:50:45 UTC 2014

I didn't understand what your statement has to do with translation or
the tech news issue itself but if saying about these news it seems to be
good choice for me. Metawiki is common place for global.js and
global.css of many global users. As well as e.g. global settings for
some tools. Not saying about the fact that it's steward's nest with all
actions and request pages that some of that :)  Commons' community is
global in some way but not in the same way as is needed imho. Also if
consider not Meta then why actually commons? Scripts and styles are more
sort of content expected on mww than on commons, imho. What do you mean
about linking? Are there many wikis without a ling to Meta-wiki? All
somewhat experienced local wikimedians know that Meta's central
coordination place, imho. --Base

22.08.2014 18:29, Philippe Verdy написав(ла):