[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #33 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:07:31 UTC 2014

Hello again,
this is just to let you know that I just finished the English version
of this week's issue of Tech News and published it at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/33>.

No new messages have been added or edited since my last e-mail to this
list, and there will be no more changes coming to the English version
of Tech News this week, so as not to interfere with your translations.

As always, the newsletter will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the
page on Meta.

Thank you all for your involvement and your time, and enjoy the rest
of your weekend!

PS If you are at Wikimania, you can join the Wikimedia translation
sprint in Hammerson room between 09:30-11:00 local time on Sunday
(tomorrow) to translate this week's issue Tech News.
PPS Guillaume's presentation of Tech News is also happening tomorrow!
You can join him in Auditorium 2 at 14:30 local time. Thanks!

               Tomasz