[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #33 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:39:59 UTC 2014

Hi!
The latest issue of the Tech News bulletin is ready for early
translation at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/33

Due to the Wikimania conference and the lack of software changes, this
issue of Tech News is fairly short, so translating it should take less
time than usual.

The bulletin will be sent to subscribers on Monday morning (UTC); all
translations existing by that time will be posted on wikis in those
languages.

There might be some edits tomorrow, but the content should remain
fairly stable -- I will let you know as soon as a final version of the
issue is published.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
greatly appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

PS If you are at Wikimania, please join Guillaume for his presentation
of Tech News in Auditorium 2 at 14:30 local time on Sunday! Thanks!

                 Tomasz