[Translators-l] [GSoC] Request to review the requirements for mass migration tools project

Pratik Lahoti pr4tiklahoti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:29:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have been accepted into the Google Summer of Code 2014 and will be
working on the "Tools for mass migration of legacy translated wiki content"
project [1].

As per the project timeline, I have drafted the requirements [2] for this
project after discussing with my mentors - Nikerabbit and Nemo_bis. It
would be great if the translation admins and translators have a look at the
requirements and let us know if they have any other requirements from their
side.

Please mention them on the corresponding discussion page [3]. I would like
to get some feedback on the importance of requirements mentioned as
optional in that page.

I need to get done with this by the next couple of days, so I would
appreciate if you can give this a quick look. :)

Thank you!

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate/Mass_migration_tools
[2]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate/Mass_migration_tools/Requirements