[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #17 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski twkozlowski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:40:12 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of
Tech News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/17>.

One new message has been added since my last e-mail to this list:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/17/41/en>
is about a current problem with rendering formulas (mathematical,
chemical, etc.) with MathJax.

>From now on, there will be no more changes coming.

As you can see, we are also featuring an item about the newly created
Atom and RSS feeds for Tech News; please do feel free to subscribe to
either of them, and to pass the information on to your communities. If
you think it is a good idea to create per-language feeds, please let
us know, too! :-)

As always, the bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the
page on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz