[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News bulletin #16 (2014)

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sat Apr 12 20:57:35 UTC 2014

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that I just froze this week's issue of Tech
News and published its final version at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2014/16>.

One new message has been added since my last e-mail to this list:
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translations:Tech/News/2014/16/22/en>
is about a new feature in the MassMessage extension that allows you to
send messages to all pages in a given category.

 From now on, there will be no more changes coming.

As you can see, we are featuring a call for contributors in this issue;
I'd appreciate if you could pass this information on, and maybe perhaps
think of getting a little more involved yourselves? Thanks :-)

As always, the bulletin will be distributed to subscribers on Monday
morning according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page
on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

                 Tomasz