[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #42

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 18 18:59:58 UTC 2013

Greetings,

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/42

I'm planning to send the newsletter in about 2 days. The translations
that are complete or mostly complete will be posted on the wikis in
that language.

I may tweak or update a few things tomorrow, but there will still be
time to update the translations if needed.

I would welcome help from other editors to write the next newsletters,
so that the content can be ready for translation earlier. The
newsletter currently relies heavily on my presence, and isn't sent if
I'm away (like last week, when I was on vacation). I'd love to find a
few people to help, to make sure that the newsletter continues to live
even if I'm away. If you want to help, please contact me :)

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help and feedback.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

Thanks!

--