[Translators-l] Translations needed for community review of US$6 million in FDC funding requests

Tilman Bayer tbayer at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 17 17:24:18 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo)
<nemowiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where do I translate the banners which I've already been seeing since this
> morning (or perhaps yesterday)? The Italian translation was rather
> atrocious.
>
> Nemo

As mentioned in my previous post, those banners are reusing
translations from the previous FDC round. They contain a link to the
translation page on the bottom right ("Dai una mano con le
traduzioni!" in the Italian version). If you click on that link, you
can modify existing translations, or provide new translations. More
than 20 users have already done so at this point, so I don't think
it's very hard to find.

--
Tilman Bayer
Senior Operations Analyst (Movement Communications)