[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech newsletter #40

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 1 15:42:42 UTC 2013

Fellow translators,

The latest tech newsletter is now ready for translation:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/40

I'm planning to send the newsletter in about a day. It's not a lot of
time, but the content is short. I've done the translation to French,
to check that everything was working well, and it took me less than 15
minutes. The translations that are complete or mostly complete will be
posted on the wikis in that language.

As you may have noticed, there was another interruption in our
publication rhythm. We welcome help from other editors to write the
next newsletters, so that the content can be ready for translation
earlier. If you would like to help, please contact me.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
sincerely appreciate your help and feedback.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation