[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #45

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 8 13:39:30 UTC 2013

Greetings,

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/45

I'm planning to send the newsletter in about 2.5 days. The existing
translations will be posted on the wikis in that language.

I will probably add a few items tomorrow, but the existing
translations shouldn't be impacted. There will be time between
Saturday and Sunday to translate the new items.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation