[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #44

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 1 13:25:40 UTC 2013

Greetings,

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/44

It's taken me about 15 minutes to translate it to French.

I'm planning to send the newsletter in about 3 days. Per Nasir's
request last week, I've added the planned deadline to the page, with a
link to the countdown to facilitate cross-timezone coordination.
Please let me know if this is useful.

The translations that are complete or mostly complete by the deadline
will be posted on the wikis in that language.

I may add a few items tomorrow, but the existing translations
shouldn't be impacted. There will be time between Saturday and Sunday
to translate the possible new items.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help and feedback.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

(Note: the "Deadline" template isn't translatable due to a bug that I
haven't yet uncovered.)

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation