[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Latest tech news

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sun May 26 19:04:40 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The latest tech newsletter is ready for translation:

According to the comments given last week, we haven't sent the
newsletter yet. We will send it tomorrow, in order to give a little
time for translation.

The newsletter is short and uses simple language. It isn't a problem
if translations are incomplete; we have to find a balance between
providing translations and sending the newsletter in a timely manner.

I've started the translation for French but I may not be able to
finish it, so if there are other French translators interested, feel
free to continue.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help and feedback.

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation