[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech Ambassadors & Tech News pages

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Thu May 23 17:57:26 UTC 2013

Greetings fellow translators,

You may have seen recent changes on the Tech Ambassadors and Tech News
pages on meta.

I've tried to make them prettier, but more importantly simpler and
easier to use for contributors.

I think it's important that these pages be available in multiple
languages, in order to empower Wikimedians from all languages to stay
informed about technical changes, and have a voice in the software
development process.

This is why I've prepared the translation process for those two pages.
In order to check that everything was working properly, and that it
was easy enough to translate, I've translated one page into French,
and the other one is half done as well.

I'd like to ask for your help to start translations into other languages:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/Ambassadors

Your help is deeply appreciated. If you encounter issues or have
questions or comments, I'm happy to help as much as I can. Please feel
free to ask here or on meta.

Thanks again,

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation