[Translators-l] Please help translate and distribute: New tech newsletter (2013, week 21)

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Mon May 20 19:36:39 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The first edition of the Tech News newsletter was just published:

The Tech News weekly summaries help you monitor recent and upcoming
software changes likely to impact you and your fellow Wikimedians.

Please consider translating this page into your language(s), and
advertising it to your fellow editorson your wiki.

We've made great efforts to keep the text short and simple to keep it
understandable for non-native speakers and easier to translate.

If you aren't already, consider subscribing to get the next edition
directly on your talk page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_message_delivery/Targets/Tech_ambassadors

This is the first edition of a newsletter that we'll try to send on a
weekly basis. This is an ambitious goal, so please consider
contributing, even if it's just to add a link to a new feature or
recently-fixed bug: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News

Since it's the first edition, things are not perfect and there's lot
of room for improvement. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please help us make this better and more useful to you. You can
comment here or on the talk page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tech/News

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation