[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech news summary #23, distributed tomorrow

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sun Jun 2 18:47:44 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The latest tech newsletter is ready for translation:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/23

We will send it tomorrow, in order to give a little time for
translation. The translations that are complete or mostly complete
will be posted on the wikis in that language.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help and feedback.

--
Guillaume Paumier