[Translators-l] Centralnotice-template-VisualEditor deployment

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:46:14 UTC 2013

Takashi OTA, 16/07/2013 17:30:
> I am working on "MediaWiki:Centralnotice-template-VisualEditor deployment" now.
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-VisualEditor_deployment&filter=&action=translate#msg_VisualEditor_deployment-close
>
> Could anybody help add descriptions to "VisualEditor_deployment" and
> "ve_centralnotice_hide"?

Apparently not, for some reason the /qqq subpages are protected. The
current "documentation" is indeed useless (just repeats the
definitions). This is something the fundraising team would know.
I don't know if strings can be excluded from translations; if they can
you need a Meta sysop to fix that, I don't know who set it up.

Nemo