[Translators-l] Translation request: Technical disruption due to data center migration

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 21 18:42:11 UTC 2013

Hi Eleri,

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Eleri James <elerijms at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> The Wikimedia Maintenance notice for cy (Welsh) is ready but I can't change
> the status from 'proofreading'. Have I missed a deadline? If so, could I ask
> that you put the deadline on future translation requests.

Thank you for contributing! You haven't missed any deadline; the page
will start to be used tomorrow, so everything's fine :) Parts of it
will also continue to be used in the future.

> Also, do you publish translations that have reached the 'proofreading'
> stage?

Yes, your translation is already visible at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_maintenance_notice/cy

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier