[Translators-l] [Wikimedia-l] Voting open for Round 2 of 2012 Picture of the Year

Benjamin Chen bencmqwiki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:25:33 UTC 2013

Hi Mono,

Again I am not seeing banner translations to be updated (after a week), such as zh-hant translation. I'm doing it now myself. May I know why?

(Also, zh has 9 variants, meaning zh-cn, zh-hans, zh-my, zh-sg are equivalent, and zh, zh-hant, zh-hk, zh-mo, zh-tw are equivalent. All 9 of them must be set since CN doesn't have fallback system yet.)

Regards,

Benjamin Chen / [[User:Bencmq]]