[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #51

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sat Dec 21 21:42:03 UTC 2013

Hi again,
this is just to let you know that after reviewing Bugzilla bugs and
Gerrit patches that got fixed and merged since I last looked at them on
Thursday, I froze this week's issue of Tech News and published its final
version at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/51

One new item has been added since Guillaume's announcement e-mail: it's
about Flow, the new discussion system for MediaWiki, which now lists all
edits made through it on [[Special:Contributions]] next to the regular
edits users make[1]. From now on, there will be no more changes coming.

The newsletter will be distributed to subscribers at around 08:00 UTC on
Monday according to the publication schedule visible on top of the page
on Meta.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help, feedback and involvement.

           Tomasz