[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #49

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 6 11:08:00 UTC 2013

Greetings,

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/49

*Important note:* Starting this week, the newsletter will be posted
using the MassMessage extension instead of EdwardsBot. Therefore, I've
changed the footer of the newsletter to reflect this; you will need to
update the translation of the footer if you usually use translation
memory.

I'm planning to send the newsletter in about 3 days. The existing
translations will be posted on the wikis in that language.

I might make a few minor edits tomorrow, but the content should remain
fairly stable.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation