[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Tech news summary #34

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sat Aug 24 09:04:36 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The latest tech newsletter is now ready for translation:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/34

We're planning to send the newsletter around 18:00 UTC tomorrow. The
translations that are  complete or mostly complete will be posted on
the wikis in that language.

As you may have noticed, there was an interruption in our publication
rhythm. We welcome help from other editors to write the next
newsletters, so that the content can be ready for translation earlier.
If you would like to help, please contact me.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I
appreciate your help and feedback.

Note: These two templates appear on the page and need to be translated
separately (if translations aren't already done):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_header
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Tech_news_nav

--
Guillaume Paumier