[Translators-l] New translation editor + Fwd: summary of WMF engineering in March: Visual editor, notifications, mobile, & more

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 9 18:44:03 UTC 2013

Absolutely. Unless you are using Internet Explorer 9 or 10, we found out. Earlier versions are not supported.

If you are using IE, please use another browser for the next few days. It's really broken. Options are among others, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

We have made good progress fixing issues the prohibit fully functional use today, with currently two major issues left to resolve. I expect these will be resolved and tested working tomorrow.

An updated version will be made available by Thursday, 09:00 UTC. Deployment starts at 08:00 UTC.

If you find any issues, please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_report_a_bug

Please report your issues in Product MediaWiki extensions -> Component Translate.

Thanks.

--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239