[Translators-l] Wiki Loves Monuments record slogan translation request

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:01:36 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,
thanks for translating the message into the two Sorbian languages,
it's very much appreciated! (And apologies for such a late reply, I
had to check the archives manually as I do not read that list very
often.)

As we are approaching the deadline of 168,000 images uploaded in WLM
very fast (115k now, and I can swear black and blue it was 114k an
hour ago!), I would like to ask you once again to spend a minute of
your life and translate a single sentence for our CentralNotice
banners.

The English slogan is: "Participate in the world's largest photo
competition and help improve Wikipedia!", and we are still missing its
translations into the following languages (13 in total):

* Afrikaans;
* Breton;
* Galician;
* Luxembourgish;
* Malayalam;
* Norwegian (Bokmål);
* Norwegian (Nynorsk);
* Northen Sotho (Sepedi);
* Russian;
* Silesian;
* Swahili;'
* Telugu;
* Tswana (Setswana).

If you happen to know one of these languages, or know somebody who
does, and would like to help out, please translate the slogan at
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/CentralNotice#Record_banner>.

All help is greatly appreciated -- and I would like to thank in
advance for your time and your involvement in making world's largest
photo competition happen.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]