[Translators-l] User appeals batch #1

Joseph Seddon jseddon at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 23 23:57:58 UTC 2012

Hey translators,

So to try and avoid spamming translators too much over the next couple of
weeks I thought it might make sense to post batchs of translation requests
here rather than sending notification after notification (I am sure your
all getting sick of me) through the notification tool. This way ill use the
tool to focus on the gaps that are left.

Last year we ran appeals from around 14 editors. This year we reckon we are
looking to use 30-40 editor appeals over the course of the fundraiser. It's
looking hopeful that our reliance on jimmy will be even lower following
some break throughs this year.

The idea is that almost every week there will be a new batch of editors
appeals to prepare. It would be fantastic to be able to run these appeals
in as many languages as is possible. These arn't super urgent, but the more
of these we can get the better:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2012/Translation/AdrianneW_Appeal

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2012/Translation/MikeC_Appeal

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2012/Translation/Ravan_Appeal