[Translators-l] [Wiki Loves Monuments] Survey translation request

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:29:22 UTC 2012

Hi Roel,
thanks for your work on the Tagalog translation, it's appreciated!

For now, I think we're half the way in translating the survey; we have
it ready in 15 languages (including the two scripts of Serbian), but
we're still missing the following:

* Afrikaans;
* Belarusian (in both ortographies);
* Danish;
* Hindi;
* Norwegian (Bokmål or Nynorsk);
* Slovak;
* Tamil.

Furthermore, the following languages are still being translated, so
you are very welcome to help out:

* Czech;
* French;
* Italian;
* Luxembourgish;
* Malayalam;
* Swahili;
* Telugu.

As always: if you happen to speak one of these languages and have a
spare minute, I'd appreciate any help; if you don't speak them but
know people that do, please spread the word!

Thanks,
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]