[Translators-l] Fundraising message 2012

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:59:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Percy. Translation memory has now been turned on for page translation
on Meta* – it is in the green box above where you put in the translation.
That should be available for some of the pages from last year that have
been converted to the translate extension (I have seen it on a few pages
I've translated at least).

* And all other Wikimedia projects that use the translate extension, such
as MediaWiki.org and the Wikimania wikis.

2012/10/14 פוילישער <wiki.pedia at ntlworld.com>

> We are supposed to able to re-use text from the 2011 appeal—but where is
> that text now?
>
> Percy

mvh
Jon Harald Søby <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by>