[Translators-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-ambassadors] Template sandbox - new feature to help you improve & make templates

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 30 10:43:37 UTC 2012

Well, I just notice now this integration, but I regret that the test
subform is BELOW the Publish/View modifications/Preview buttons. It should
be ABOVE them (and may be even before the Edit comment field, which is for
the Publish button) to make sure that people see it.

And I don't know how to prefill the name of the test page directly from the
edit link. As well, this test subform field remains empty : it should be
prefilled by default with the name of the edited page (to simplify the
action of appending the name of a "/test" subpage) : if I manually enter
"x" in this empty field and press the "Preview test page" button, that "x"
does not appear as a GET parameter in the URL displayed in the navigator
address bar: this "x" should appear here, along with the name of the edit
link parameter that allows prefilling the preview test page.