[Translators-l] 24 Hour Global Fundraising test - issues? problems? Hungarian appearing as Turkish?

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:15:48 UTC 2012

Joseph Seddon, 15/11/2012 20:32:
> If you are currently seeing banners and see any errors on the banner or
> landing page. Let me know asap.

There are all sorts of errors in the Italian banners but I'm unable to
point people to where they can correct them. I tried the following:
1) Special:Search on all namespaces
2) looked for a link on
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2012/Translation
3)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Translate-status/Fundraising_2012/it
4) Fundraising 2012 aggregate group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&taction=proofread&group=agg-Fundraising_2012&limit=1000&task=acceptqueue>
5) "Fundraising 2012/Translation/Landing Page and Banner messages"
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&taction=proofread&group=page-Fundraising+2012%2FTranslation%2FLanding+Page+and+Banner+messages&limit=1000&task=acceptqueue>

Some errors I found seem to have already been corrected in the past in
some places but not not recently and not (as far as I can see) in the
messages currently in use (of course, as I didn't find them).

I'm currently pointing people to
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Fundraising_2012/Translation

In the meanwhile, to avoid a revolt on it.wiki against the fundraising
team, I'll disable the banner in Italian. Thanks.

Nemo