[Translators-l] Where to contact for mistranslations after fundraising banner launched

Takashi OTA supertakot+translators at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:19:46 UTC 2012

Hi lists,

It seems that fundraiser messages have started to appear on top of articles.
Unfortunately, I found some typos in such translated messages in Japanese.
I felt so sorry that I could not do my proofreading well enough on
meta before launch.
Anyway, could anybody tell me where to contact to correct them?
Another problem is I could not necessarily see the wrong messages.

So, I would like to know:
1) where to report the typos
2) where to find the texts actually appeared on websites (if possible)

Thanks as always,

--Takashi Ota