[Translators-l] REQ: Grants information page

Bojan Jankuloski bojan.jankuloski at gmail.com
Sat May 12 15:27:29 UTC 2012

Hello Asaf,
I have just finished the Macedonian
translation<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Index/mk>of the
Grants page and have alerted several other admins to its existence,
so that we may consult and probably share it with the organisations we
cooperate with and publish it on our social media places. Thank you for
alerting me to this and I hope that we can get many things going with the
help of these grants. We certainly always have ideas, but we are
perpetually short of finance. Even so, we've managed to work closely with
universities and other institutions. Let's hope this will further the
collaborations.

Thank you again,

B. Jankuloski