[Translators-l] Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) smazeland at wikimedia.org
Wed May 9 13:59:25 UTC 2012

Just a quick reminder. This is about two hours from the time this
e-mail was sent.

   What:  Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage
   When:  Wednesday, May 9, 16:00UTC
         Time zone conversion: http://hexm.de/ir
   Where: #mediawiki-i18n on freenode
          Use http://webchat.freenode.net/ if you don't have an IRC
          client

Notes will (and some preparation of topics) are on
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BugTriage-i18n-2012-05.

Cheers!

Siebrand