[Translators-l] Central notice re travel guide

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:27:35 UTC 2012

Ole Palnatoke Andersen, 24/07/2012 09:10:
> I would not have translated it into Danish, if I hadn't seen it, so I
> find your statement to be rather unwiki.

We have this mailing list and now also (hopefully) proper notifications
tools like https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:TranslatorSignup ,
and anyway ot inability to communicate to a few translators would surely
not be a justification to expose thousands of users to messages they
don't understand, we're a multilingual community.

Nemo