[Translators-l] SOPA blackout - Sue's letter - The press release link is red

Thehelpfulone thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:12:31 UTC 2012

Huh. I meant to say that yes, the red links become blue when it is on the
WMF Wiki,
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/English_Wikipedia_anti-SOPA_blackout -
the templates work too. However, I think it's better to port the template
over so that translators aren't confused with the red links.

Thehelpfulone

On 18 January 2012 08:39, Thehelpfulone <thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Ryan
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 18 Jan 2012, at 08:12, Victor Vasiliev <vasilvv at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it will be blue when the page is moved to WMF wiki. Usual
> practice.
> >
> > --vvv
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Amir E. Aharoni
> > <amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> >> The press release link is red.

> protest
> (not