[Translators-l] Two requests in preparation for the upcoming deployment of MediaWiki 1.19

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Tue Feb 14 13:05:45 UTC 2012

Guillaume Paumier napisa:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Michael Wolf<milupo at sorbzilla.de>  wrote:
>>
>> I translated the Wikimedia Maintenance Notice into Esperanto. The
>> Centralnotice has been already published.
>
> Thanks Michael! Much appreciated.

But please wait 1 or 2 hours. I set the status for eo on proofreading
only. I think nobody else will proofread the translation but, e.g. I am
the only translator for Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian and there I set
the status on proofreading first and after a while, 1 oder 2 hours, I
proofread again seeing the text with "fresh eyes" :-). This way I will
do for eo as well.

Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian have been already set to "Ready".

Regards

Michael