[Translators-l] Two requests in preparation for the upcoming deployment of MediaWiki 1.19

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 13 13:36:43 UTC 2012

Note that the translation interface (with the form) is protected from
edits, even from registered users. So only these translations are
being edited instead on the first page (listing all languages), and
need to be transported to the translation interface by some authorized
users, from which it will create the actual message resoures (that are
also protected).