[Translators-l] TOU notice

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 25 21:55:34 UTC 2012

The banner is up for translation at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_use/Banner /
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Terms+of+use%2FBanner.
I will add the translations already in as I can but if anyone else has
couple minutes to help please feel free to so that we can get it up to par.
Sadly I have a conference today and have to leave for a session in 5
minutes or so. If it isn't done I'll finish it when I'm done with that.

Regarding the translation requests page. It appears those are completely
done by categories and not a manual list. Could someone confirm that adding
the categories won't hurt the translate extension's translations? If they
don't then we can obviously add the categories and get them listed.

James