[Translators-l] Generic maintenance notice

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 25 20:48:50 UTC 2012

I do not think there is a special "spot" if you have new translations I'd
just add them (rather then putting them in to Spot A that then just needs
to be copy and pasted into CN anyway). Barring that you could probably add
them to Philippe's talk page and I'm sure he or another admin would be
happy to add them.

James

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Amir E. Aharoni <
amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> 2012/4/25 James Alexander <jalexander at wikimedia.org>:
> > As far as I can tell all of the terms of use translations are correct and
> > linking to the right place.
> >
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:NoticeTemplate/view&template=TOU_top&wpUserLanguage=all
> > (there is no Yiddish one) The maintenance messages were just sharing
> space
> > up until 40 minutes ago.
>
> Yes, but how to add new ones?

> http://aharoni.wordpress.com