[Translators-l] TranslateSvg: opinionated people needed

HAMMAM, Haytham A. haytham.hammam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:33:48 UTC 2012

Hi Harry,

I think I might be useful regarding Arabic. I have done some translation of articles, few images, and translation requests on Meta, Outreach, and Strategic planning wikis. I have also done little volunteer software localisation.

Wish you success and the best of luck in your work.

Regards,

Haytham A. Hammam
Freelance Translator
Creative Translation
"Creative & Confident"
Arab Professional Translators' Society member (#10850)
Certified member at Egyptian Translators Association (EGYTA)
Registered at ProZ.com and LinkedIn.com