[Translators-l] Translations of the WMF website

Yusuke Matsubara whym at whym.org
Tue Apr 24 09:44:57 UTC 2012

Hi Vincent,

There used to be requests for those translations at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Home and
others.  However, they seem to be temporarily disabled and are going
to be replaced using http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Translate.

Jsoby put a note about this at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Translation_requests#Revamp_of_page.

Cheers,