[Translators-l] Fundraising 2011: New page up for translation

Jon Harald Søby jsoby at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 20 18:25:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry I've been neglecting this list when announcing new pages for the
fundraiser translations. Thanks to Minh Huy Trần Nguyễn for reminding me
that I hadn't done that.

There is one new page up for translation today; a small but important one.
It is the banner texts and landing page headers. You can see the English
version here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2011/Banners_and_LPs/en and type
in your language code to start translating it.

There will soon be more core messages to translate as well, because we will
be using an expanded system that allows for more currencies and payment
methods. I will announce that one too when it is ready.

Thanks to all who have helped so far! More help with translation and
proofreading is always welcome of course.

--
Jon Harald Søby
Community Fellow