[Translators-l] Help translating a Global Notice for Wikimedia hackathon

Greg DeKoenigsberg greg.dekoenigsberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:04:32 UTC 2011

Hi all.  I'm working with the folks at WMF to help run the Weekend of
Code challenge:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Weekend_of_Code

Our goal is to run banners on the various WMF sites, in as many
languages as we can, to let hackers all around the world know about
the contest, and to urge them to participate.  (Note: the contest will
be run in English.)  We're hoping to start the contest in a couple of
weeks, so we need the translations quite quickly.

We're looking to get the following banner text translated into as many
languages as possible:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WMF_Projects/Weekend_of_Code/Banner_Text

Not exactly sure what the best process is, but I'm delighted to answer
anyone's questions.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.  :)

--g