[Translators-l] Translations wanted for October 2011 Wikimedia Highlights

Emanuele Raoli e.r at live.it
Tue Nov 15 14:42:23 UTC 2011

Thank you for support in this problem. :)

Emanuele Raoli

 From: tbayer a wikimedia.org
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:33:06 +0100
To: translators-l a lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Translators-l] Translations wanted for October 2011 Wikimedia	Highlights

Siebrand has taken care of it ;)  It was necessary to mark that part of the original ("[[File:...  ") for translation first.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Emanuele Raoli <e.r a live.it> wrote:

If I wanted to put in place of an English image one in Italian, how do I do?

The English image https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UV_Growth_Chart-Sept_2011.png should be replaced with this in Italian https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UV_Growth_Chart-Sept_2011_it.png.

Thanks

Emanuele Raoli