[Translators-l] Fwd: Announcement: UploadWizard is coming as default uploader

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat May 7 07:11:59 UTC 2011

Hello translators :-)

we still need lots of localization help for UploadWizard - if you have
time available to help on translatewiki, please do :-).

Feedback on RTL issues is also appreciated. We know the RTL
implementation is still very imperfect, but let us know if there are
absolutely critical issues we should know about which would
make it worse than the old form.

Thanks,
Erik