[Translators-l] Wikipedia Editors Survey 2011

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Wed Mar 16 21:25:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Mani Pande <mpande at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> A quick update for those translating the editor survey, I made one small
> change to the intro section to the survey (see in italics below).  Based on
> everyone's feedback, I agree it is best not to mention in the beginning that
> Wikimedia Foundation is a non-profit organization so we don't get a biased
> response to D14. My apologies for the inconvenience, but it is worth the
> effort.

Depending on when you started your translation, you might've missed
some other updates.  Most of them were just grammar fixes that only
affect the English version, but it would definitely be a good idea to
check either way:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_Editors_Survey_2011/Translation/en&action=history>

--
Casey Brown