[Translators-l] Wikipedia Editors Survey 2011

Mani Pande mpande at wikimedia.org
Sat Mar 12 16:54:38 UTC 2011

Hi Eleri,
Right now we don't from which languages we will get narrative responses.
Once we figure it out, we will employ different channels to recruit
translators. We will certainly post it on this list, and keep you in
loop. I am sure Casey, James and Alex have some other ideas that I am
not aware of.
Mani

Mani Pande, PhD
Head of Global Development Research