[Translators-l] linking March 2011 Update directly to the translation

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat Mar 12 16:13:15 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> I finished the translation of Sue's "March 2011 Update" letter into Hebrew.

Awesome, thank you!

> Currently the translated banner that i see in the Incubator links to
> the letter in English. It would be very nice to link translated
> banners DIRECTLY to a translated version of the letter, if a
> translation is available. Of course, this is true for all languages.
>
> It's possible that that is intended already and i missed it; if it is,
> please disregard my message.

Yes, we already do this for all languages, but it's not automatic.  We
go through the new translations every so often, make sure that they
look okay, and then update the banner link.

I have just update the links for Arabic (ar) and Hebrew (he).

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023