[Translators-l] Wikipedia Editors Survey 2011

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 10:49:42 UTC 2011

I tried to save a translation for cy and sw on the central notice, but it wouldn't save. I couldn't post a comment on the talk page either. Am able to edit other pages on meta.

Also, I think that the message needs an 'a' in it, as in "Wikipedia is conducting a survey of Wikipedia editors."

Regards,
Eleri James