[Translators-l] Wikipedia Editors Survey 2011

Mani Pande mpande at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 11 17:43:42 UTC 2011

Thanks for the feedback. Here are my answers to your questions.
Mani

> can you explain what is Q13a "A feature that allows editors to do
> block edits like paragraphs and sentences" in other words? What is
> "block edits"? We cannot translate it.

Block edits is editing a selection like few sentences or just a paragraph
> And Q12, "A feature/app that allows you to "check in" at places"  - I
> know what it is in Facebook, but cannot understand wiki-context.

This question is to understand their online behavior so it is not
related to wiki context. But if you feel Facebook Places is more
relevant example than go ahead and change it.

> Q24с "you were stereotyped you" - is it a typo?

Yes it is a typo, thanks for pointing it out