[Translators-l] Wikipedia Editors Survey 2011

Alex Zariv lists at alexzariv.com
Thu Mar 10 01:52:17 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Today we are starting a new translation request for the 2011 Wikipedia
Editors Survey[1].

The Wikimedia Foundation's Global Development Department is running
this 50 question, 18 minute long survey to better understand the
Wikipedia editing community. The survey will allow us to refresh our
data, get more accurate, reliable, and valid sample data, determine
influences on Wikipedia activities, understand editing activities, and
find ways to improve retention and increase diversity.

As this is a global survey of all of our Wikipedia projects, we would
like to have it translated into as many languages as possible so that
many people can participate. If you are interested in helping with
this, please see the Translation page[2] for tips and for the
translation workspace.

Please note that all translations need to be completed by March 23rd,
so that we may begin programming the survey into our system and have
it ready by the end of March.

If you have any questions about this request or need assistance,
please feel free to ask on the list, the request's talk page, or on
IRC.

Thanks

Alex and Casey

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Editors_Survey_2011